Rocky Mountain ADA Center
9 am - 4 pm, Monday - Friday
The Rocky Mountain ADA Center provides information, guidance, and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) tailored to meet the needs of individuals and organizations in Colorado, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah and Wyoming.The RMADAC is operated by Meeting the Challenge, Inc, a for-profit disability compliance consulting firm located in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
In addition to our core services, we offer customized consultative services, such as:
• ADA policy and procedure reviews;
• Transportation system accessibility consulting;
• Facility accessibility audits;
• Self-evaluations and transition plans;
• Architectural plan reviews;
• Park and recreation accessibility assessments; and
• Recommendations to overcome ADA infractions.
RMADAC is a member of the ADA National Network and is actively involved with national projects.Through these efforts, RMADAC helps individuals, institutions and businesses understand their rights and responsibilities under the ADA, and supports full implementation of the ADA.