LegalShield - Doug Kelley
Consult an experienced lawyer whenever your family or small business encounters a trivial or traumatic legal issue. Local independent associate Doug Kelley helps members receive services from a nationwide network of Provider Law firms, with 24-hr. emergency legal advice.
During business hours you can consult for an unlimited number of matters, review contracts, have phone calls made or letters written on your behalf, and get wills done that include a living will, medical and financial powers of attorney, all at no additional cost. You also have 24-hr emergency access.
- Covers member, spouse/significant other, and qualified children to age 26.
- Will, living will and medical power of attorney at no added cost.
- Phone consultation, contract review, representation for motor vehicle incidents.
- Civil suit defense, IRS audit assistance, 25% Discount for other legal issues.
- IDTheft protection with licensed private investigators, full restoration, $5 million service warranty.