Woman's Club of Colorado Springs
The Woman's Club of Colorado Springs was formed in 1902, with its first meeting attended by one hundred dedicated and ambitious women, who each struggled with the issues of suffrage and entry into professional, business and community leadership.
In 2002, the Club examined the aims and work of the women who had gone before, and the tools available to make a lasting difference in our community. We resolved to continue to provide financial and volunteer support to local nonprofit organizations.
Whom to Contact
- Diane BellTreasurer