Garden of the Gods Club & Resort
Lodging & Travel
Garden of the Gods Club and Resort is a private country club and luxury golf resort in Colorado Springs. Perched high atop a mesa, the Resort offers stunning views of snow-capped Pikes Peak and the natural red rock formations of the Garden of the Gods National Landmark. Members and guests enjoy spending time with friends, family, and each other while taking advantage of incredible amenities.
A legendary private club and resort for more than 60 years, Garden of the Gods Club and Resort has developed a reputation as a place where natural beauty, relaxed elegance, and standard of excellence are without comparison.
The original vision for a private club, luxury resort, and residential community is alive and well today, carried on by new Garden of the Gods Club and Resort owners, Judy Mackey and Brenda Smith, along with management partner Gemstone Hotels & Resorts. They look forward to building on the Club's iconic legacy and elevating the Club to one of unparalleled elegance and grandeur.
Whether golfing our 27-hole championship course, competing on the tennis courts, staying fit at the Sports Club, relaxing at the Spa, playing with their kids at the Recreation Center, meeting friends for dinner, or dancing the night away at one of our many parties, Garden of the Gods Club members find their days filled with family, friends, and experiences that they will cherish for a lifetime.
- 69 guest rooms - 14 of which are suites - boast spectacular views of the Garden of the Gods
- 27-hole Kissing Camels Golf Course with driving range, practice greens, and pro shop
- 11 outdoor and two indoor tennis courts with pro shop
- Full-service spa & salon with steam rooms, hot tub, and outdoor infinity-edge adult pool
- More than 10,000 square feet of space for weddings, meetings, or company retreats