SCWCC Business Lunch
Program Topic: Have you dreamed BIG ENOUGH?
What are your dreams? Is there one word you’ve used to define your life? Your business? What would your word be? Does it give meaning to everything you touch?
Prepare yourself for a trip to infinity founded in inspiration. A journey which challenges you to consider your one question. Have you dreamed BIG ENOUGH?
- Why your vision has to be more crystal clear than you have it now
- Uncover where and why you are REALLY getting stuck (it’s not what you think)
- The secret step to busting through obstacles and reaching achievable goals
- How your vision helps to reveal your true purpose to have more joy and success in your life
- How vision helps you make better decision with your time, money, and the people you spend it with
- Help you stay focused and consistent - the magic to all success!
- Your vision becomes the anchor in all your storms = adversities of life
Carey Conley, a Speaker, Mentor, and Author of “Vision is Victory” who specializes in creating a clear, concise vision for your business and your life. She is driven to help people recognize your purpose so you can thrive in this challenging world.
As an entrepreneur for over 25 years, she has built two thriving businesses. Carey reached the top ranks in the network marketing industry with Arbonne, and in the last 2 decades, within her own speaking and coaching business, she has guided thousands of people to bring their ultimate vision to life.
After losing both her husband and son to suicide, Carey is now fueling her mission to not only help people see their vision, but to truly come to know their purpose and to create the legacy they wish to carry out.
Carey is originally from Denver, Colorado and now resides in Scottsdale Arizona. Her daughter also lives in Arizona with her husband and baby boy. She and her daughter co-authored their Best Selling Book "Keep Looking Up" which came out last November, to share their story and give people hope and encouragement to move gracefully through life’s adversities. Carey’s business experiences and her adversity in her personal life shine a bright light into the darkness that so many are facing today.
11:30 a.m.- Registration & open networking
Approximate program timeframe:
12:00 p.m. - SCWCC announcements
12:15 p.m. - Program remarks & featured speaker
1:00 p.m. - Event concludes
Date and Time
Tuesday Jul 21, 2020
11:30 AM - 1:00 PM MDT
For in-person attendees
The Pinery at the Hill
775 W Bijou St
Colorado Springs, CO 80905
For Zoom attendees
(You will get the zoom information to log on 1 day before the event.)
Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be issued without 72 hours advance notice. Please email email@example.com to cancel.