Income and Estate Planning Seminar
Mont Wealth Financial Advisors is co-hosting an educational workshop with Rabea Taylor, Attorney at Lewis Kuhn Swan PC, to discuss 2019 income and estate planning opportunities!
- How to plan for when your retirement will start, (including the impact of early retirement, delayed retirement, and working in retirement), how long your money will last, and the retirement lifestyle you want.
- Steps to estimate the amount of money you'll need in retirement to meet your goals, factoring in health-care costs, taxes, and inflation.
- How to supplement fixed income sources such as Social Security and an employer pension with your retirement savings, including the investment strategies you should consider, a sustainable withdrawal rate, and the best order to tap various accounts
- How to leave your estate to your beneficiaries.
- How probate works in Colorado and how to avoid it.
- Avoiding capital gains and other taxes when you leave assets to your loved ones.
- How to avoid losing your estate to long-term care
Call, email or visit our event website to register.