How to Supervise People and Lead a Team - Glenn Shepard Seminar
Are you ready to move up from being a good Manager to being a star? Learn the simple but powerful strategies you need to solve your worst workplace problems, energize your people and be the manager other managers envy and bosses want to reward. YOU NEED THIS PROGRAM.
Glenn Shepard will present his seminar on "How to Supervise People and Lead a Team" based on one of his books, How to Manage Problem Employees. The seminar will take place at the 2424 Garden of the Gods Road, Building Auditorium, Colorado Springs, CO 80919, on August 12.
Glenn has a strong track record of providing dynamic seminars that provide valuable tools for enhancing your ability to lead your team. We encourage you to consider sending at least one of your employees to this event from 8:30 to 12 noon on Monday, August 12.
This program has been approved for 3.50 (General) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute and SHRM.
Managers have paid as much as $1,295 to hear Glenn Shepard speak. You, as a member of the SCWCC or partnered member, may attend this event for only $129. Non-member tuition is $149.
What You'll Learn
Make Yourself a Hero (and Have a Ball Doing it)Believe it or not, managing effectively can be a blast – I know that from doing it myself as the owner of a very successful business for 20 years.
To make it fun, though, YOU have to be in control – ready to pounce on problems before they take hold and empowered with the skills to lead people to success. Skills like the ones I teach in my seminar, including:
- The one strategy you MUST know to fix bad attitudes. Use it and watch problem employees turn into stars.
- How to keep employees from challenging you with just five perfectly polite but almost magically powerful words.
- Two simple things that actually motivate people more than money. A plus under any circumstances but a HUGE blessing if your company or organization is on a tight budget. (If you're NOT on a tight budget in today's world, please invite me to come to YOUR seminar.)
- A quick and easy action you can take to end gossip.
- How to fire without fear – because you know what you're doing is not only necessary but totally and completely legal. I admit it, even my strategies can't fix every situation. There ARE times when you need to fire someone before he or she sets you up for a lawsuit.
- How to recognize the line between helping employees and enabling them -- and keep from crossing it. If kindness comes naturally to you, you need this information NOW.