DaVita Medical Group
Medical ServicesHealth Care & Hospitals
DaVita Medical Group was started by six physicians at a single downtown location in 1946. The founding physicians were all World War II veterans and included a general surgeon, two internal medicine specialists, an obstetrics/gynecology specialist, a pediatrician and an ophthalmologist.
The practice grew to become CSHP after a 1995 merger with several local practices, and still maintains that multi-specialty group practice offers the best means of providing quality medical care. In 2015 CSHP was bought by DaVita Medical Group. In July of 2017, the name was changed to DaVita Medical Group.