Colorado Springs Orthopedic Group
Health Care & Hospitals
We’re dedicated to improving the quality of life for the people we serve. We do this by making orthopedic care as convenient as possible by offering:
A broad scope of services all in one practice (X-rays, MRI, physical and occupational therapy, outpatient surgery center, orthotics and prosthetics, rheumatology)
15 physicians who subspecialize in all aspects of orthopedics (sports medicine, hand and upper extremity, hip and knee, foot and ankle, spine care, joint replacement and resurfacing, pediatrics, trauma, work-related injuries)
Urgent, walk-in visits and extended hours available at our Express Bone & Joint Injury Care clinic
Most importantly, we improve lives and livelihoods by providing comprehensive, collaborative care that leads to highly successful outcomes for our patients. When you have an orthopedic injury or illness, we hope you will choose Colorado Springs Orthopaedic Group for your care.
Call us today at (719) 632-7669.
- Meet Our Physicians - they specialize in different parts of the body so we have you covered from head to toe!
- Our Express Care walk-in clinic takes care of your urgent orthopedic needs (affordable, quality care).
- If you need an MRI, we can schedule you for a scan at our office with our top-of-the-line magnet.
- Our Physical and Occupational Therapists are here to get you back to doing what you love faster.
- Need new orthotics or a prosthesis? Our Audubon team can help get you squared away.